Books from James, George Wharton, 1858-1923
- Picturesque Pala - The Story of the Mission Chapel of San Antonio de Padua Connected with Mission San Luis Rey
- Quit Your Worrying!
- Scenic Mount Lowe and Its Wonderful Railway
- The Indians of the Painted Desert Region - Hopis, Navahoes, Wallapais, Havasupais
- The Lake of the Sky - Lake Tahoe in the High Sierras of California and Nevada, its History, Indians, Discovery by Frémont, Legendary Lore, Various Namings, Physical Characteristics, Glacial Phenomena, Geology, Single Outlet, Automobile Routes, Historic Towns, Early Mining Excitements, Steamer Ride, Mineral Springs, Mountain and Lake Resorts, Trail and Camping Out Trips, Summer Residences, Fishing, Hunting, Flowers, Birds, Animals, Trees, and Chaparral, with a Full Account of the Tahoe National Forest, the Public Use of the Water of Lake Tahoe and Much Other Interesting Matter
- The Old Franciscan Missions Of California
- The Story of Scraggles